Included in the price: Price includes transportation from the shop to all the activities and Marine park fees. Also includes hotel, breakfast and lunch. Picture taken by the guide (Julien Borde) will be offered to the group
No Included in the price: Does not include the flight. Does not include dinner and alcohol. Does not include tips to Captain, boat crew and drivers
Pre–requisite: Be 18 years of age or older (16 years with parent or guardian consent)
– Aida ** certified or equivalent. Everybody must be a certified freediver and a sea lover.
Booking: Booking must be done at the latest on the 15th of september. Deposit of 50% on booking – payment of the 50% in cash
-We will do a meeting to introduce all the group and do all the paperwork. Briefing of the plan of the week and answer all the questions. -We will eat together and sleep at the hotel in La Paz.
-After a breakfast, we will enjoy the sea of Cortez, depth training, Whale Shark .. A perfect day to discover the amazing diversity of the sea of Cortez.
-Diner and we will take the road to Cabo Pulmo.
-Early on the morning, we will go on the marine reserve of Cabo Pulmo to freedive with bullshark, and other secret spot.
-Back to La Paz for the night.
-Another magical day on the Sea of Cortez, we will freedive a wreck to have some fun and after we will meet the famous Sea Lions.
-New destination for the night : Bahia Magdalena.
-Expedition to observe the stripped Marlin inside the sardine baitballs, just a fabulous experience. To closed the day, we will do a visit to enjoy the beauty of the area of Bahia Magdalena.
-Another chance to observe the beautiful Stripped Marlin in the sardine baitballs.
-After the marine life, we will visit the mangrove and just for our group, we will do a secret place. Night in Bahia Magdalena.
-Everybody on the boat ! We will try to find some sea life, encounter with different shark and line diving.
-Back to La Paz to have dinner and a good night.
-Another big day : Line Diving, search for dolphins or other marine life and then Freediving on the reef for more fun with sealions
-To finish our amazing trip, for sure TRIP PARTY !
ASK US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SHEDULE & ADDITIONAL DAY !
– It will be an international group and the main language will be English. We also speak Spanish and French.
– All pick up time will be confirmed the night before.
– The schedule might change depending on weather and local legislation
– There is no guarantee to find the wildlife
– We recommend to purchase a DAN insurance for your trip (for anytime you go freediving)
– High respect of the nature is mandatory at all time
– The meeting will be in La Paz, BCS and there is an international airport.
– On board we will provide snacks and water and on some occasion we will also have lunch on the boat.
– Recommend to bring eco-friendly sun screen and anti-mosquitos product.
– Some place can be quite remote, make sure you bring what you need.
– Plugs are 110 volt- Europeans will need adaptor
– Bring your personal freediving equipment, we recommend a 3mil wetsuit with hoody.
The sea of cortez is 29 degrees – The pacific ocean is 26 degrees
– It will be a circuit starting in La Paz and returning in La Paz, it will be easier for the flights.
– We will often change hotel so we recommend to reduce the luggage as much as possible.
For reservations and information contact us and we will gladly assist you
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
© 2019 · Pranamaya Freediving / website by: www.kukulcanvas.com