The Azul Freediving Challenge competition will be in three days, from 27 to 29 September. The athletes will perform three different disciplines, all with the same goal: to go as deep as possible.
The depth of this event will be limited to 70 meters to optimize the safety but mostly because we want intermediate freediver ! It’s the perfect place for a first freediving competition experience.
This official event will conform to the standards of the AIDA association (the International Association for the Development of Freediving), organization that regulates all the activity at the International level.
The evening of September 29 will be the closing ceremony and the awards ceremony.
The objective of this workshop is to teach you all the skills and techniques to participate in an freediving competition. An opportunity to prepare you for the Azul Freediving Challenge, in order to be ready and trained.
– Theory of the rules of a competition: discipline, Surface Protocol …
– Theory of the rules of a competition: announcements, points, card, results …
– Theory on stress management and strategy.
What a better place than the unique and magical Cenote Azul to bring together the entire community of freediver.
This wonderful cenote, already known by a few, perfectly matches all the expectations of an freediver and his audience.
It is a deep water cenote, the facilities, the space, everything is brought together to satisfy everyone. Exceeding your limits and connecting with nature are the sensations that this cenote can offer.
Visibility is not always good but no current nor waves ! The water at the surface is quite warm then drop to 26 degrees at depth.
– For the competition or workshop, all bookings must be made before September 10th.
– Being of age (18 years old)
– Freediving Certification necessary – AIDA ** or similar.
– Payments must be done before the first day.
– Take with you your own personal equipment.
– We can help you to find accommodations near the Cenote.
– There is a restaurant, changing rooms and a pontoon for the public in the Cenote
For reservations and information contact us and we will gladly assist you
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
© 2019 · Pranamaya Freediving / website by: www.kukulcanvas.com